Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frou Frou from Rue


Rue Magazine's issue three came out today and it features some especially romantic, feminine images in the "Frou Frou Fairytale" feature.  Just in time for Valentine's Day prepping.  {le sigh}


If you fancy the last photo, try this Champagne Cake recipe.  It will definitely be my next baking attempt...perhaps with a buttercream frosting.
Tip: Try pink champagne (either way, make sure it's a sweeter bubbly) or use white boxed cake mix if you don't want to attempt starting from scratch.  Enjoy, my darlings!

Photography: Sarah Yates  ~  Images: Rue Magazine

3 comments:

camille said...

Champagne cake?!? That might be the most glorious thing I've ever heard of! ADORE your blog, by the way :)

Hugs,

Camille @ Paris in Pink

Michelle Schraudner said...

Oooh I'm definitely going to have to try that recipe! And I adore Rue!

Bon Marché said...

Ladies, please let me know if you do try the recipe. I would love to see and hear your results! xo

Post a Comment